Craigavon area fundraising clinics taking place at the Hub on 25 June
Do you need to:
- Find out why your funding applications aren’t successful or
- get help completing an application form or
- find funders who match your project?
- Get guidance on community fundraising?
Sessions are available as follows and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. There are two clinics available in each time slot.
(1) 9.00am; (2) 10:00am; (3) 11:15am; (4) 12:15noon; (5) 2:00pm; (6) 3:00pm
Booking a Session
To book your session contact Georgie Finlay of NICVA by email (preferred) or phone on 028 9087 7777.
If you are successful in getting a funding advice session you may want to send us any of the following prior to your appointment:
- copies of your draft applications or
- copies of failed applications or
- a project description.
Venue: Brownlow Community Hub, Brownlow Road, Craigavon, BT64 1AL
Thanks to Craigavon Borough Council for hosting the fundraising advice clinics.