European Commission - Youth in Action Grants open
The YOUTH IN ACTION programme is the EU’s mobility and non-formal education programme targeting young people aged between 13 and 30 years. Its general objectives are the following:
- Promote young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular;
- Develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union;
- Foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries;
- Contribute to developing the quality of support systems for youth activities and the capabilities of civil society organisations in the youth field;
- Promote European cooperation in the youth field.
The European Commission have launched three specific calls for proposals.
Action 4.3 - Youth Support Systems - Support to Youth Workers' Mobility
The purpose of this call for proposals is to support youth workers' mobility and exchanges with a view to promoting the acquisition of new skills and competences in order to enrich their profile as professionals in the youth field. (Deadline 3 September 2012)
Action 4.4 - Projects encouraging innovation and quality
The purpose of this call is to support projects targeting the introduction, implementation and promotion of innovative and qualitative elements in non-formal education and youth work. (Deadline 3 September 2012)
Action 4.6 - Youth Support Systems - Partnerships
This call for proposals aims at supporting partnerships with regional or local public bodies or other stakeholders active in the youth sector at European level in order to develop over the long-term projects which combine various measures of the Youth in Action programme. (Deadline 17 September 2012)
How to apply
For more information on how to apply for these calls please visit the Youh Council Northern Ireland webpage :
The deadlines for completed applications ar listed above.