GSK IMPACT Awards now open
The GlaxoSmithKline IMPACT Awards recognise and reward small to medium sized charities that are doing excellent work to improve people’s health.
The GlaxoSmithKline IMPACT Awards are an annual scheme, funded by GlaxoSmithKline as part of the company’s commitment to promote community health and well-being.
The awards have been running since 1997, and are organised and managed in partnership with The King’s Fund, a leading independent health charity working to improve health and social care. The GlaxoSmithKline IMPACT Awards recognise and reward small to medium sized charities that are doing excellent work to improve people’s health.
The IMPACT Awards are open to registered charities that are at least three years old, working in a health-care related field in the UK, with a total annual income between £10,000 and £1.5 million. They must be individually constituted from any national organisation.
The IMPACT Awards
- Up to ten winners will receive £30,000 unrestricted funding and one overall winner receiving an extre £10,000
- Up to ten runners-up awards of £4,000 will be made.
- Organisations that win or are highly commended for an award will be invited to send up to two representatives to take part in the IM PACT Awards Development Network, a free training programme, valued at £4,000 for each organisation.
- The awards are designed to recognise success and achievements for existing work so you don’t have to present a new project.
- You decide how to use the award money.
In addition to the award money and training, the winning organisations will be visited by a photographer, have a professional film made and will receive support with press and publicity.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply please visit the website :
Deadline for application is 5pm on Friday 21 September 2012